Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BBE Interview with Pin-Up Model Bernie Dexter

Beautifully Bound Entertainments Interview with Model Berine Dexter

Miss Dexter, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share a little about
yourself with us tonight.

BBE: How long have you been a model?

Ms. Dexter: About five years now.

BBE: When did you realize you wanted to be a model or that modeling is what
you wanted to do?

Ms. Dexter: I have always dreamed of it ever since I was a little girl. I never
thought I would have the chance.

BBE: Well, we are certainly glad you did, you are great.

BBE: Do you consider this to be a career for you, or an at the this moment
kind of gig?

Ms. Dexter: I would not say it is either, it is my lifestyle. I am a Rockabilly girl
and it is what I do.

BBE: As a child growing up, did you look up to any one model for inspiration?

Ms. Dexter: Yes, I sure did. My glamorous mother.

BBE: What would you say are your favorite aspects of being a model?

Ms. Dexter: I LOVE getting dressed up. I love role playing, I really get into it.

BBE: Where do you get all of the items you use in your shoots?

Ms. Dexter: I get a lot of them sent to me by amazing companies and web sites.
Places like, www.whatkatiedid.com, www.stopstaringclothing.com,
www.babygirlboutique.com, www.daddyos.com and heaps more!

BBE: What would you classify your modeling style as?

Ms. Dexter: 1950's Cheesecake.

BBE: Does your family support what you do?

Ms. Dexter: Oh yes, my husband takes most of my photos

BBE: What could you tell someone looking to get into modeling in this business?

Ms. Dexter: Have fun, have no expectations and be careful.

BBE:Where can the public see you?

Ms. Dexter: On the net, lots of rockabilly websites, my myspace and youtube.com

BBE: Do you do live shows?

Ms. Dexter: No, I am way to shy.

BBE: Do you work with any one photographer on a regular basis?

Ms. Dexter: Yes, Levi is my favorite!

BBE: What is your favorite memory?

Ms. Dexter: Hearing from a LA Times reporter that Bettie Page was delighted
with my photos in Barracuda magazine and that Hugh Hefner took it to
his bedroom...lol.

BBE: My final question for you Ms. Dexter before we let you go, Do you look at
this as a job or something you just can not live without?

Ms. Dexter: It does not feel like a job. I really feel lucky to have been able
to have the chance to live out my childhood dream. I never take it for granted.

BBE: Ms. Dexter, on behalf of BBE I would really like to again thank you for
the chance to get to talk to you tonight, I look forward to seeing you in the future
and I can not wait for what you come out with next.

No comments: