Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BBE Interview with Pin-Up Model Natalie aka Sweetness

Beautifully Bound Entertainments interview with Pin-Up Model
The lovely Ms. Natalie aka Sweetness.
BBE: Natalie, Where did you come up with your "Sweetness" name?
Natalie: I got sweetness from the song Bigmouth Strikes Again
by that Smiths.
BBE: The Smiths, I have not hear that name in a while.
Natalie: Yeah, I like them a lot and even have a photo with
Johnny Marr.
BBE: Really, That must have been great meeting him.
BBE: Where are you from?
Natalie: I live in a small little town in Germany.
BBE: Care to tell us a little about what you do when you are not shooting
photos and not doing the whole Pin-Up thing?
Natalie: Well, I am a teacher for an elementary school. It is so very
rewarding and yet so very exausting...lol.
BBE: Hey now there is nothing wrong with being a Pin-Up Model and
a teacher, where were you when I was in school...lol.
BBE: Is there anything else you like to do aside from teaching?
Natalie: Yes, My Husband and I attend Rock-a-billy gigs, various festivals,
and even Custom Car shows. Though even with all of that I know
deep inside I am really a Indie girl.
BBE: How long have you been involved in the Pin-Up lifestyle, or better yet
when did you first know you wanted to do this?
Natalie: I have been fascinated with the Pin-Up style since I first saw
Marilyn Monroe dance in nothing more than a pullover.
BBE: You have a Bettie Page look about you, was she a roll model to you?
Natalie: Actually, Bettie Page was pretty much unknown in Germany but
As I explored I found out a great many details about her and liked
what I saw.
Natalie: I think one of the reasons why I like this look is because I am
too curvy for the "fashion trends" they have these days and because
what better a look for a girl then the way I do it?

BBE: I have had a chance to look at some of your photos via myspace you seem
to take very fun pictures. Whay is that?

Natalie: I love to play in front of the camera, but then again I love to take
photos at every occasion.

BBE: Where do you come up with props and such for your shoots?

Natalie: I have found a lot of items at flea markets and such.

BBE: Yeah, I guess that would be a great place to find "Vintage" items.

BBE: Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Natalie: Well, aside from everything I do, I also participate in exhibitions
through our local art school, this year will be my 5th year.

BBE: Well Natalie, this has been a lot of fun and I really enjoyed talking
with you about you. You are beautiful and the whole Pin-Up style fits
you very well. We at Beautifully Bound Entertainment want to thank you for
spending the time with us and we all look forward to seeing great things
from you in the future.

Listen up everyone. Ms. Natalie, aka sweetness can be reached at her
myspace where you can check out all of her photos and such.
www.myspace.com/sweetness
She was also featured as one of the very first models at
www.rockinscene.com
Be sure to check her out.

No comments: