Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BBE Interview with Pin-Up Model Lita La Bella

This is Beautifully Bound Entertainments recent interview with Miss Lita La Bella.

BBE: When did you realize you wanted to be a model?

Ms. Bella: First of all I must say I don't consider myself a model. I like to say I take pictures just for fun, and if one day I can make it as a known alternative model then that will be the day I consider myself one.

BBE: Why do you do what you do?

Ms. Bella: I basically do this because I want to see more "real" girls out there doing pinup type modeling. I admire all pinups but I have noticed so many now days are stick thin, and that doesn't stay true to the pinup concept.

BBE: Tell us about you growing up.

Ms. Bella: I grew up looking up to women like Marilyn Monroe, Bettie page, Betty Grable and I can't forget Maria Felix. Who were all beautiful curvy women, Marilyn alone would have been a modern size fourteen in her later years and she still looked drop dead gorgeous!

BBE: So then, what would you say to all the women out there that are either in this business or thinking about getting into it?

Ms.Bella: I guess what I am trying to say is I don't want girls to feel ashamed for who they are I want them to celebrate it! Because I know what it's like to be held back for my size and I am on my way to changing that.

Ms. Bella: Of course I have nothing against my skinny counterparts I admire them all and look up to them for inspiration. But just as I look up to them I hope one day a young girl can look up to me in the same way.

BBE: Ok, so then when did you get started in this field?
Ms. Bella: I would have to say about two years ago. I met a photographer backstage at a show and we got together later to do a spread for Keeper Magazine (no longer in print). After that I was accepted to be on a website that also no longer exists, so I put everything on hold up to about a few months ago when I decided to give it a try again.

BBE: Have you had anyone interested in you as a model or even a pin-up girl?

Ms. Bella: So far I have had some moderate luck and I am thankful for the people I have met and the advice they have given me. It's that advice that I will take for the rest of my life and incorporate it into every photo shoot. I am positive that from here on things will only get better and better.

BBE: Is there a certain site or location people can look you up?

Ms. Bella: Yes, They can see my latest work on my myspace profile I do not have a website as of yet and I am not currently modeling for any company.

BBE: Can anyone contact you?

Ms. Bella: Yes, You can contact me at www.myspace.com/litalabitch I love making new friends and I always write back so don't hesitate to drop me a line. However I gotta say if they try to use my myspace to harass me for a date I will just block them....lol.

BBE: Where can we see you in the future?

Ms. Bella: I am in the So Cal area and I am always at a local show or event.

BBE: Can I ask you what it is that you really like, I mean what kind of things are special to you, and from a more personal level how are you just like others out there?

Ms. Bella: Well, I love all types of music.

BBE: All types huh? Thats a big spectrum.....lol.

BBE: Anything else you would like to share?

Ms. Bella: I am a big I love Lucy fan! I am in love with anything and everything vintage and retro! I am a history dork...hehe. I adore Hello Kitty and cupcakes.

BBE: Cupcakes, thats good that you like them because after this interview I am going to take you out to get some......lol.

BBE: But really, is there anything that you dislike?

Ms. Bella: I really don't have any unless you are a negative person or are stuck-up. Other than that, I guess I don't.

BBE: Well, Thank you Lita for taking the time to share a little bit with us about yourself and we look forward to seeing great things from you in the future.


This interview was given on 06/08/07 and you can check out more about this lovely lady at her myspace page located at

www.myspace.com/litalabitch

Also Ms. Bella will be opening her own business called:
Pink Widow Boutique, and if you want to know more about it drop her a line.

No comments: